Monday, August 8, 2022

Dream Girl


 Oh my Ro girl. I haven't been the best at writing, but I decided today (again) that I am going to try to be better. Truth is, life feels like it's going at rapid speed. The days seem so busy, although I wonder what we're so busy with. I know I need to slow down but then I wake up and the day begins and it mostly feels impossible. What I do know, is that Rosie has changed me. She has filled something inside me that so desperately needed her. It sounds silly to say, considering I've had her in my arms for over two months now, but she still seems too good to be true. Maybe she will seem like that forever to me. I wish I could could come up with a way to describe it that doesn't sound so cliche. I probably could, but she's lying next to me wanting to be held so I need to make this quick. 

Tonight McKay took the boys to the church to play basketball. As much as I love the boys, I have wanted some time where it's quiet in our home and it's just me and Rosie. Still sometimes I am wanting for something to go wrong. I'm not sure if I can totally let myself believe this is my life yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...