Thursday, May 10, 2018

San Diego Zoo


Chad and Bri got married in the San Diego temple on the 5th of this month, so we got to go play in California for the weekend. The zoo and Lego Land were highlights of the trip for the boys and the food was the highlight for McKay and I (besides the wedding, of course!). 

Bri has cute little cousins and Jax and Jonah played with them the entire time. Kids are so cool. They can make friends wherever they go! We tried the tacos that Bri and Chad always rave about. They are one of the best things I have ever eaten, I think! We got yummy ice cream and stayed in a fun hotel where the kids could swim too. 

My hair is covering my head now but I still didn't want to be sporting my length in wedding pictures so I brought my wig. The morning of the wedding, we were all rushing around the hotel- doing each other's makeup, borrowing hairspray, etc.- and I think a couple people caught me running in my dress, carrying my wig. It was pretty funny. 

The zoo was such a fun day. We went the day after the wedding, and all the animals were out and close to where we could see them. The boys were mesmerized and loved it. We actually lost Jonah for a second and about 15 of us were looking for him, until McKay finally found him, eating his ice cream with a security guard! He knew exactly what to do "find a mom or a police man." It was probably one of my lowest moments as a mom. He said "No one cared about me, but I cared about me." I pretty much wanted to die. I hugged him for a really long time after that. I felt awful. I think losing a kid is the most scared I have ever felt! It didn't phase him much though cause he got a little toy from the police man and lots and lots of hugs!

We took the boys to Legoland right before we went to the airport and lets just say...boys had fun, but it was a one-time-thing. McKay and I just missed Disneyland the entire time! haha. 

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...