Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Cashy Boy is Two



Oh Cashy! You are TWO. Is this real life? I think in your short two-year life span, our little family has felt more stretching, love, challenge, and gratitude than ever felt before. We are especially close and deeply committed to each other and the gospel. Heavenly Father sends each of us here at special and specific times, and I know He sent you two years ago with purpose. I'm sure I don't know the half of it, but I know at least a small part was because I needed you in our home. You will always be our sunshine boy. On days what could have been sad and hard, I rocked you in our white chair and felt light and peace fill the room. On days when your dad came home exhausted and tired from work (just to enter a house that would offer no relief), you would run to him with your huge smile and be attached for the rest of the night. One time, I was having a hard time that you were so attached to dad (and not to me) and your dad kind of broke a little (which he never does) and told me that he has needed you and how much you mean to him. You have been needed by your brothers too. You have a special confidence- a trust in yourself. You are rarely timid or scared. You're my boldest, most fearless baby. At the same time, intuitive and compassionate. You are trusting and loving. You're silly. Some of my favorite moments this past year were watching you dance to "Can't Stop the Feeling."

I hope you know how much you will always always be loved. Thanks for picking us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...