Saturday, May 19, 2018

S U N S H I N E


At two years old, you:

Love to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "I Am A Child of God." We always try to get you to sing the bird song cause you make a little nest with your hands, but you will only sing it when you are in the mood!

Can eat just as much (or more) as your brothers. You love breakfast food like pancakes and waffles. You love popsicles and all kinds of fruit. It's hard to get you to eat dinner sometimes, but you are a pretty good eater!

Have lots of opinions! We all know your favorite song, "My Lighthouse." You love cars and balls. You love to go to nursery because you like to "Kick the ball."

Say "Good morning!" every morning. Sometimes, dad and I can hear you say..."Jonah, wake up!" or "Jax, wake up!" It's pretty cute!

Are super stubborn. If you are upset about something, you rarely stop screaming until you get it. Dad and I try really hard not to give in, but you are so cute and it's hard not to. Also, you have the most piercing cry of any baby we have ever heard! :)

LOVE your daddy, but you are loving me more and more! Last Sunday, you let me carry you into church for the first time since before my surgery! 

Love to push your lawnmower! We have a little bike for you, but you don't like it. When your brothers are riding their bikes, you like to push your lawnmower!

Love to read. You love love love books. You remind me a lot of Jax in that way.

Say "Hold you!" when you want me to pick you up! It's my favorite thing you say. I always pick you up, of course!

Also say "like it!" Which can mean, you like something...but it usually means you don't like something. 

Either go to bed really easy, or take four hours to go to bed. It all depends on the night! You sleep through the night almost every night except when you wake up and call for me. Then I always get you and we snuggle and sleep together in my bed!

Love to put your hands behind your head! It's the cutest thing- you do it in the car, on the couch, and even when you're sleeping! We have so many pictures of you doing it!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...