Sunday, September 21, 2014

babes


McKay has brought up a baby a couple times. Today we got home and he said "so do you think it's going to be a long time before we have another baby?" What?! I said. Are you worried about it?  hahahahahaha. And honestly we haven't had any long conversations about this. Just little moments where I'm like nope, not baby hungry yet! But McKay's taking it hard. I think he wants a baby. Who knew that the guy who said that I had to count ten pregnant women at church before we could have Jaxers would be so baby hungry. It's really cute and I love it. But i'm not ready yet. Never thought I would say that! Let's sleep through the night at least two times in a row first! 

And this post by the way is in no way foreshadowing anything. Just thought McKay was really cute!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way cute. Haha. We talk about babies lots but more future talk..... I'm not doin that pregnant thing again any time soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...