Monday, September 30, 2013

Things I Love Today


-That we have less than three weeks until the baby gets here!

-That McKay let me take a bath after dinner and cleaned the whole entire kitchen! And that wasn't the first time this week...

-That we talked to both of our families for hours today

-That the baby moving so much right now I am literally cringing because it HURTS...but we are getting so close!

-That Jax was so excited tonight when I showed him his clothes and the baby's clothes next to each other in their closet

-That it's their closet now!

-That we only have one week until General Conference

-That Jax fell asleep in the car after church, and McKay and I just got to cuddle on the couch and talk

-That it rained and I think the heat is officially done!

-That after Jax went to bed, McKay and I laid on our bed and laughed for like an hour. He was busy this week and I missed him.

3 comments:

  1. those are all beautiful things. i'm glad that you and the hubs have been able to spend some time together (especially with some laughs!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...