1. It's my special time of the month.
2. Yesterday my grandma and I went shopping to find her some jeggings. She likes the good stuff- and always ends up with arms full of Free People, Splendid, etc. This for me is torturous- and each time I go with her, I smile and run for sizes and silently remind myself never again as I die a little inside. This next part I'm going to say quick, because it's really embarrassing...
Tried on pants that I have been loving for a while. Fit perfect. Left dressing room to chase Jax. Held screaming child while Gma bought all her stuff. Went home. Sad. Looked up jeans to find them cheaper. They weren't cheaper anywhere. Blog surfed. Other girl was wearing them on her blog,
thenicried. The end. Re-read #1.
3. Wicked was amaaaaazzzzzinggggg. I would see it again and again if I could. Now I understand everyone who sees it three, four and five times. I cannot stop listening to the soundtrack. I am actually sick of it, but I can't stop. Jax loves it too.
4. I just can't get the chair. I can't. I have pre-buyer's remorse- so I can't even imagine what the post-remorse would be like.
5. Last night Jax was rearranging the drawers in his armoire- and carried all of McKay's socks to a drawer in the cupboard. I constantly wish that I could document every new thing he does every day. Today I put his new car seat in the car, and it was so weird to be able to look in my rear-view mirror and see his little face looking all around the car and outside. He still looked so small. We did our grocery shopping this morning and he just laid on my shoulder and slept for half of it. He is still a baby.