Saturday, May 19, 2012

Chad Went to Prom! (and Jax is REALLY cute)

Last weekend was Chaddy's prom. He let me, my mom, and my dad go to see him and take a few pictures. Mostly, it made me want to go to prom again. I am having a little early-to-mid-life-crisis here. With brothers going to prom and people planning weddings, I am realizing that I will never get to dress up in a huge sparkly dress like a princess ever again. It's very depressing. I did keep my pink homecoming ball gown for dress up, but it's just not the same.


My dad brought his dog Gi-Gi to the park where the pictures were being taken. At one point, she ran off, my dad caught her, kneeled down by her and began giving her a lecture. It was the funniest thing ever. Gi-Gi is a human. haha








Dad with his buddies! 
He does not look like a grandpa!



Cutest. thing. ever.



Pretty much it! Just a bunch of cute pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...