Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Teething

I have a teething baby boy now. Where is the time going? Wasn't he just born yesterday?



My poor Jax HATES Tylenol. HATES it. When I give it to him, I am constantly scooping it back into his mouth with my finger while he cries and spits it out. All he wants is to be held and that is FINE with me. Since he hasn't been feeling good, we have spent most of our time at home for a while, in our pajamas, just hanging out and trying to feel better.

My poor Jax, I hope you feel better soon.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried one of the binky medicine dispensers? That helped me a ton when I had to give Jackson medicine. Good luck! I'm so not looking forward to those days. Oh and we can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...