Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Okay, so the other night our home teacher came over and a really awkward moment happened. It was kinda like this:

Home Teacher: So Ali, what do you like to do?

Me: Uhhh... (look at McKay) Umm... (thinking: sitting on the couch??)

McKay: Umm... (looking at me) you like to scrapb...

Me: I like to do crafts.

Home Teacher: Oh.

Anyways, I have been thinking about it a LOT the last couple of days and have really realized that I need to start doing something. It's sad to look back on my childhood and even to high school days and think about all the stuff I was involved in and doing constantly. I was always making a new business selling something (to my family, haha), involved in things at school and doing projects at home. I can honestly say that there is not one thing I am working on right now. Pregnancy has been rough and for months I have been on the couch unable to even get up, but now that i'm almost six months pregnant, I am finally feeling good enough to start doing something so I think I need to start...

I will keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...