Thursday, March 31, 2011

NINE MORE DAYS! NINE MORE DAYS! NINE MORE DAYS! 

I am SOOOO excited for nine more days when we get to go to Washington! I feel exactly the same as I did when I was single and going to school. I would always count down the days until I could go back to Washington and cry every time I had to come back to Idaho (which I still do).

This morning our little boy woke me up KICKING like he has done for the past three days. He is crazy in there! It's so funny because I used to just feel him below my bellybutton and now I feel him everywhere. I remember my mom telling me that she had to push her babies out of her ribs. I can feel our baby kicking up in my ribs...but he is too little to push out! Being pregnant is so much fun. Sometimes I will be lying on the couch and the baby will be still like he is sleeping and McKay will come home and softly push on my tummy and the baby will start kicking. It's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...