Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I can't sleep so I thought I would write a little post! We had the 20 week ultrasound today and everything went great! The baby looks healthy and normal. He is in the 52nd percentile for his size so we have an average little boy. McKay was hoping he would be bigger (for sports...haha) but I am hoping that he stays average...I really don't want to give birth to a ten pound baby! He had his knees pulled up to his chest for the entire ultrasound and his little fists up to his face. It was SO cute! The two ultrasounds we've had, his hands are always up to his face...I can't wait to see if he does that as a newborn! We really can't wait for it to be July.

I am starting to feel not as sick! The headaches aren't as bad. I just feel like I have really congested sinuses (I'm not sure if that's the pregnancy or dry, freezing IDAHO). I made dinner this week three times which is a really big accomplishment right now, haha. McKay has been amazing and cooks almost every night. Last week I asked him what he was doing and he said that he was looking for recipes online. Seriously...he is good at everything he does...the first time! It's not normal. Anyways, he made AMAZING Cashew Chicken (which I crave all the time now) and lots of other yummy dinners. He is pretty much doing the jobs of a husband and a wife. He's the best!

I still have not cleaned up the baby clothes which are still laying on the floor. I think they will probably be there until he is born!

Other things in our life that are coming up...

Missions: Cody got his mission call!!!!!! He is going to Utica, New York. My dad also served his mission in New York so it was really neat to hear that my brother was called there too! He is leaving at the beginning of May and so we are all excited to go to his farewell in April (or first Sunday in May). McKay and I are going to Washington in April so we are hoping that we can be there when he goes through the temple! It would be so neat to be able to go through with him.

School: McKay is graduating in July...YAY!! Right now he is looking for an internship/job in Washington so we can move there in July. As for me with school...UGHH. I'm talking to an advisor this week to find the quickest way to be done! :)

One last thing...McKay felt the baby KICK for the first time today!!!!!! It was the cutest thing in the world. He could not stop smiling! :) :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute post AL. STOp writing about cute baby things... It makes me WANT ONE!!!!! haha SEriously tho. Glad to hear you guys are doing great! I think I need to push cam in the kitchen more so he and Mckay can be cooking buddies. haha LOvE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I am so glad you are feeling somewhat better. We missed you at church on Sunday. We need to get together soon!! Just let me know when you guys have a free night and we can do something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. utica new york is my mission! I grew up in Albany :) So excited for him! and SO excited for you and your little family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...