Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We have had quite the last few months with our little baby! For some reason, I can't seem to get over this pregnancy sickness stuff. About two weeks ago, my stomach nausea went away (FINALLY!) and then horrible HORRIBLE headaches began...which made me throw up constantly. I ended up going to the emergency room last Wednesday (after my mom made a frantic call to my doctor, haha...moms) and after two IV's and lots of medicine they have finally gotten better. The only problem is that I am on medicine that makes me SO jittery...but it's better than puking all day! My mom and grandma flew up here at four in the morning last Thursday and came to take care of me and McKay. They cooked tons of good food, cleaned our apartment and made sure we were taken care of. A couple of days I even felt good enough to go shopping for a little while! We had a girls day and got hair treatments, we went shopping at a cute boutique AND we went to Porters and got tons of scrapbook stuff so I could start scrapbooking (THAT is what I am the most excited about). Yesterday they left so I am really depressed now. We are going home for 11 days in April...but April is really really far away! I'm sure we will find a way to see each other next month! :) haha

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time Ali! Isn't it great to have family to rely on and do fun things with?! I'm so glad things have settled for you with this pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm glad to know Porter's is still in business after all these years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...