Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally! Finally! Finally! Today I am feeling better! I have had lots of good days like this, but today it just feels different. Hopefully...I am coming to the end of pregnancy sickness. I'm sure that by posting this, i'm jinxing my luck haha. I woke up today feeling gross as usual...sore throat, stuffy nose and a little headache, but I ate breakfast, drank juice, took my vitamins and waited it out...and I was fine! I can't believe how much I have missed doing things like going to the drycleaners, making dinner and cleaning our apartment. I even got some new scrapbook stuff today and started scrapbooking! 

I have been stalking a lot of people's blogs and am honestly SO jealous of some girls and their talents! I really need to start learning how to do some new things. I decided that when I am completely better, I want to learn how to sew. I have a feeling that I am not going to be making cute headbands anytime soon (because I can FEEL that we are having a boy) but I can start practicing learning how to make cute things early! I really want to make a quilt...

McKay and I have been looking at baby clothes online nonstop. We have actually found some really really cute boys clothes. I am so scared of the day that we find out the sex of the baby because we are literally going to be BROKE. 

I have two obsessions right now...Matilda Jane clothes and Miss Ruby Sue headbands (ya...I know these aren't little boy clothes...)

...but PLEASE look at how cute they are!!!







Anyways, that is pretty much it. I'm avoiding going to bed...which I should, or tomorrow will be another sick day :)

Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...