Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas is Coming...



Christmas came early this year for us! Last Thursday, my family (Grandpa, Grandma, Mom, Chelsi, Cody, Lexi & Lace) came to hang out with us for the weekend. It was a BLAST! We played together, shopped, ate really good food, shopped, and then SHOPPED some more. McKay loved it...(he really did). We got clothes for our cruise that is coming up (luckily, Cody and McKay weren't able to find "Hawaiian" shirts) and my grandpa STOCKED us up with Costco stuff...I think for the next three years! The best thing of all though was decorating for Christmas. My grandpa got us our very first Christmas tree, TONS of the cutest decorations I have ever seen and we all decorated our apartment for Christmas. My grandma made her fudge and my grandpa made his Tom & Jerry's Christmas drink. We all decorated the apartment. It was the best pre-Christmas EVER! My mom took tons of pictures...which I don't have :(... but I will get them and post soon! Here are some little previews...




We got tons of these cute little animals...haha we love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...