Thursday, January 6, 2011

I made a new years resolution this year to be better at blogging :) I know I am the worst blogger in the world...and I update this thing probably one time every three months! Anyways, I PROMISE to be better. My goal is to update at least once a week.

I thought I would do a little update on the Walker's latest adventures. We have had a busy busy last semester and Christmas break, but it's been a blast!

At the beginning of December we went on a cruise with my family. We went to the St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I think McKay had fun, but I was sick the whole time! He was a great sport though and even stayed with me in our tiny stateroom. I got really really seasick and McKay even held a bucket for me while I threw up...multiple times.... TRUE LOVE...haha. I have the most amazing husband in the world. :)

One day that I was feeling okay though, was when we stopped in St. Maarten. It was so neat because St. Maarten was a place that McKay was for a few days on his mission (he served in the West Indies). I got to see a little bit of where he lived for two years. It was beautiful! I even tried a barley drink called Malta that McKay loved on his mission. It was not beer.

We went to Boise this year for Christmas and spent Christmas day with McKay's family. It was so much fun. Then the day after Christmas we flew to Seattle to spend New Years with mine. It was so good to be home. Now we are back at school for our first semester of school together married! McKay wasn't going to school last semester and it is SO GOOD to have him on campus with me. I missed him so during the Fall. It's crazy to think that we have known each other almost one year! It has been the best year of my whole entire life. We met this month on the 14th!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...