Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


Today was a hard day at the Walker house. Every morning, McKay has to wake up at 5:15 so he can be at work by 6:00. On most days, I have to be at school at eight and last night, I was up until two in the morning working on a group presentation that I had to give at the beginning of my eight o'clock class today. Well, this morning we didn't wake up to our alarms. McKay woke up right at eight and we both freaked out and jumped out of bed. Without showering or even brushing our teeth we got dressed and rushed to the car. McKay was two hours late to work and my group was supposed to be doing a presentation with me that I had the powerpoint to. We were panicking. McKay dropped me off at school and I seriously looked horrible...no makeup, disgusting hair, and I had to wear church clothes for my presentation which I was 15 minutes late to. McKay had to walk into work two hours late...

Luckily I got to class in time to give our presentation (my teacher had switched up the schedule for that day...tender mercy?? I think so!) and McKay just got a warning. But our day didn't end there...

We are trying to sell everything out of our storage unit so that we don't have to pay for it every month. Today while McKay was helping a lady move drawers into her car, this happened...



He didn't want her to see because he was afraid she wouldn't still buy the drawers! So he somehow hid it the ENTIRE time he was helping her load her car. 

Anyways...WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR IT TO BE TOMORROW!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...