Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Nine Monther


Cash! This has been your biggest month yet! This month you did so many new things. You started feeding yourself (not with a spoon, but you can pick up cereal all on your own!) You also sit up now. Just in case you're worried about me, I'm not sad at all. I have the best of both worlds right now. You still cuddle me to sleep every night, but you also reach for me and giggle so hard when I tickle you! Just when I think I couldn't possibly love you any more, the sun comes up and you smile at me with your sleepy face- and I do!

At NINE months you-

Sit up all by yourself! You can go from crawling to sitting and back to crawling again. By the way, you're an awesome crawler! So fast. You don't travel much or very far yet, but you crawl perfectly.

Always hold my hair while you nurse. I love it. You also play with my face and lips!

Are a picky little eater! Well...kinda. You only eat homemade baby food (sweet potatoes and stuff) or the expensive kind like Plum. You will not eat Gerber brand hahaha. It's so funny. I don't know how you can tell the difference- but you can. You like real bananas, but not banana baby food. Sweet potatoes are still your favorite veggie and you LOVE oranges.

Love the bath...but not so much with your brothers. We just started putting you in the bath with Jax and Jonah because you are getting stable enough, but you don't love it. I think their splashing and just general craziness makes you nervous! You also don't like water poured on your head!

Are so intent when you look at people. You look them right in the eye.

HATE having your face washed. Your eyes finally cleared up, but any time I wash your face, you still scream your head off.

also hate getting your diaper changed.

smile when I put you in your carseat! It's the cutest thing.

also hate getting dressed (especially getting your arms put through sleeves). For a pretty easy baby, you are kinda particular about a few things!

LOVE to swing at the park! It's cold right now so you have only been once or twice, but you love it! You laughed so hard the first time!

have dry little cheeks. I sneak in your room after you are sleeping and put stuff on your cute little red cheeks!

Speaking of sleeping...you sleep in your own bed now! You woke up a lot sleeping with mommy, so one night, probably around 2am, me and dad (me) said "that's it! he has to sleep in his crib!" So dad moved you to your crib and you slept the ENTIRE rest of the night that night! We were all a lot happier the next morning! Since then, you have done so awesome in your crib! I miss you though. Sometimes in the middle of the night if you wake up, I snuggle with you in our bed for the rest of the night! You usually only wake up once though, if at all!

love your brothers. Jonah is learning how to be more gentle with you and you have have had a lot of fun playing with him lately. He pushes you around in your little seat toy and you laugh the hardest I've ever heard you laugh! The only thing you don't love is when you're sitting on the ground and he sneaks up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist and tips you backwards and holds you lying down on his back. It's probably your most un-favorite thing besides getting dressed! haha

are starting to notice when I put you down. You don't always like it. You are liking to be held more and more, but I don't mind at all!

got your fist two teeth! They are sooo cute! Jax and I kept feeling to check if they were in yet and we were so excited when they popped through! You have the cutest smile!

SMILE CONSTANTLY. The BEST part of my morning is when you wake up. I hear you talking or making little noises and right when you see me, you get this HUGE smile. We since the "Good Morning" song every morning and you smile the entire time. You make everyone so so happy. Our little sunshine Cash!

love Grandpa Gary. He had heart surgery and has been in recovery. Sometimes he isn't feeling very good, but you always make him smile! You are always drawn to him and smile so big when you see him. You love to grab his ears and bite his nose! You also like to climb up his legs. Since he is still healing, it's really hard for him to get up out of a chair, but one day you were on the ground next to him and started crying and he LAID on the ground to make you feel better! He had no idea how he was going to get up, but he didn't care- he just wanted you to be happy!

You're such a special boy Cash- you have a special spirit and a special ability to bring happiness to people all around you. You have been the light in our home during times of frustration or contention or worry. I know Heavenly Father knew we would need you. I'm so grateful I get to be your mommy.

We love you Cash man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...