Dress: Nords; Blazer: Nords; Scarf: Soel
This Fall, I want to:
1. Make caramel apples. Like the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory kind. Tiger Butter, to be specific.
2. Play with Jax outside more- make a pile of leaves and throw them everywhere, push him on the swings, play with bubbles (make frozen bubbles when it's cold enough), bundle him up and take lots of pictures of him.
3. Make a fort and snuggle with my boys right in the middle of it.
4. Carve pumpkins and invite a family over we want to get to know better. Display pumpkins on porch.
5. Take Jax to the library to get some books.
6. Read at least two books and spend more time reading than TV-watching or internet-browsing.
7. Make homemade apple sauce and lots and lots of apple crisp.
8. Go to a corn maze and BEAT McKay racing to the end. Then tackle him and kiss him until he pushes me off him because of the PDA.
9. Bake a pie all by myself. Make the crust fancy. Deliver a pie to someone also.
10. Catch up with my friends and know what's going on in their lives.
11. Plan new Christmas traditions for just our little family.
12. Snuggle and watch lots of movies movie-night-style with blankets, popcorn and snack plates.
Snack plate: grab a plate, mentally divide it into sections, put separate snacks in each section. Cousin and I have been doing it since we were little.