Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy Birthday America!


Growing up, I have spent most of my Fourths at our Pinkhouse. We usually wake up, eat a yummy breakfast, play all day, and then have a big dinner and watch a firework show (put on by the boys)...and that's exactly what we did this year! :)

Last year, we couldn't come because Jaxers was about to be born, so it was so good to be back for one of the best days of the summer!

Jax got to eat lots of ice cream.


And "crawl" on the grass.


The kids played with sparklers.


We took lots of pics.


And it seemed like there were even MORE fireworks this year.
(Not including all the ones the teenage boys bought...)


Notice my grandpa...



Chad towed the fireworks to the beach.



I heart my boys!


The annual family pic...minus Coders.


This year I tried to dress a little more "festive." 
Last year, all of our friends (and McKay) wore red, white, and blue... I wore an orange Mexican shirt. It was awkward.


Pexton Fam



Mom and her two "babies"




Anyways...lots of pictures. Lots of family. Lots of fun. Lots of love!
We had so much fun on the Fourth. Luckily, the trip hasn't ended yet. Currently, I am sitting on the couch, in my pajamas and craving cake that's on the counter. During this trip I have been way too lazy, eaten way too much and watched way too much Gossip Girl...but it's a vacation...right?!

haha.

Oh, and Lexi is Jax's favorite person IN THE WORLD.


Now I'm going to go eat cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...