Tuesday, June 19, 2012

To Dad, From Jax

Yes, I know Father's Day was two days ago, but that's okay...



Dear Dad,


You really are the best dad in the whole entire world.


Thank you for always taking care of me. 
Even if it's four in the morning...


Thank you for cuddling with me every day and walking the hall with me until I can fall asleep.


Thank you for being my best friend, playing with me, making me laugh, and reading to me. 


Thank you for being an example to me, and being someone who I can always look up to. Thank you for trying so hard to do what's right. 


Thank you for showing me new things, and being so excited when I learn something new.


Thank you for being so excited to play with me all the time, and for making me happy when I'm sad.


Thank you for teaching me new things.



I am so lucky that you're my dad. I love you so much!

Love, 

Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...