Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hello from Boise!

My Jaxer boy is sleeping next to me, McKay is upstairs having a brother's night, and I just finished mine (and McKay's) leftover cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. It's a good night. We are having so much fun here. I really miss our Walker family when we are in Wa. I don't want to go to bed yet. Every day I think about how early I want to go to bed that night and every night I wonder why I sit on my computer until after midnight, making myself tired for the next day. Anyways...I am in a blogging mood, so here we go!

I keep looking at these pictures of last weekend when we were at my lake house. It was so much fun and much-needed. It was so nice to just relax and play- plus eat all the good food that my family makes! My grandma and grandpa do so much to make sure that we all have a blast the whole time we are there and we always do. It is better than Disneyland (really!). 

Jax boy jumped on the tramp for his first time, held by his uncle Chaddy!





I love my siblings so much. I am so grateful for the closeness we have always had. One of my favorite things in the world is watching them with Jaxers. I just love watching how much he is loved and taken care of! He definitely has the best aunts and uncles in the world.



Here is my grandpa cooking up another one of his yummy meals!
 Sometimes I am excited for hours just thinking about what we are eating for dinner that night. 
Is that weird? It's true.

Ron is also right by my gpa's side...they are BFF's...oh and also twins...


Oh, and here is my mom. She stalks us because she misses us a lot when we are away from her for a while. Sometimes we can feel someone standing really close to us or suddenly cuddling our arms. Sometimes we try to escape, but other times we know she won't give up and we just let her do it. I usually just let her do it. The boys usually try to escape. 

Here is one example of her stalking Chad, I think he had been out on the porch playing his guitar.

She missed him:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...