Monday, August 29, 2011

Grateful

For the last couple weeks, I have been following this blog.

As hard as it is to read, it makes me so grateful for everything I have been blessed with in my life...McKay, my family, the Gospel, and more than anything, my little Jax. 

Last night Jax was up almost all night, and I was TIRED. It was a hard night, but after reading stories like Ruby Jane's, I am so grateful to hold my little boy, whatever time it is that he needs me- even at two and three and four in the morning.


Jax is napping, so I had some time to catch up on Ruby Jane's story. Afterwards I had to go next to Jax on our bed and kiss his little face!

I am so grateful to be a mommy to my little boy.

Please pray for Ruby's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...