Monday, August 29, 2011

Home

Good Morning!!!



We are getting Jax to smile ALL the time now! It is so fun to talk to him and play with him and see him so happy. We have even heard a few laughs!

Jax loves to talk to his dad!




This last weekend we spent mostly relaxing. With McKay working all day and me being busy with Jax all day, Saturdays and Sundays are SO nice. We are really excited about something too...we have a HOUSE! We fell in love with a house a few weeks ago and get to move in on September 6th (hopefully). We are so excited to have a place of our own to make our new home. The house is just a few minutes away from where McKay works and is right outside of Mukilteo. I am so happy that we found a place close to the beach and especially by my family. I will post pictures as soon as I can! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...