Sunday, May 29, 2011

Haley & Clay's wedding was BEAUTIFUL! :)




 Feeling the baby kick!




Haley was the prettiest bride EVER!


Such a cute cake!



We had SO much fun this weekend going to Utah for Haley and Clay's wedding. We drove to Utah early Friday morning to make it to their sealing in Draper. It was so neat because Haley, Courtney and I all went to the Draper open house together and then we were all together there for Haley's wedding! The wedding and the reception were BEAUTIFUL! We had so much fun and it was so nice getting to see my best friends (I really miss my friends when I'm in Rexburg).

It was a quick trip because we had to be back for church on Sunday so we stayed in a hotel friday night and then shopped ALL DAY on Saturday before heading home. The day was packed because we had to go to EVERY DI in Utah to find "thick, vintage" ties for Cody haha. Cody is lucky to have a brother-in-law like McKay, so dedicated to finding him the "sickest" mission ties haha. I am not good at picking them out, but McKay is! By the time we got back to Rexburg last night we were exhausted! The weekend was so much fun, but my tired pregnant body is not used to being so active haha. 

As for a pregnancy update...I think I have a soccer player in my belly. He is SO active. While we were taking bridesmaid pictures, he would kick anyone who was leaning against my belly. I think I am going to be sad when I am not pregnant anymore...I love this stage! Only EIGHT more weeks! :) YAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you came down and had so much fun with us!! =) good luck with the baby adventures!! =) love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were at a sealing last weekend at the draper temple too. I wish we would have run into each other. Hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...