Monday, October 4, 2010

Recent Events

Okay…I am the most horrible wife EVER at keeping a blog of our family, but now that school has started and things have settled down, I PROMISE I will be better!

A quick little update…

Things have been amazing! I am in school right now and McKay is working at Melaleuca. McKay has to get up every morning at 5:15 to be at work by six. He is the hardest worker! We both have about a year left in school so hopefully this year will fly by (or hopefully not because we are having a lot of fun).  Here are some of our most recent activities!...


BSU Game.

(If I get any sports facts wrong…I’m sorry.)

McKay is absolutely OBSESSED with the BSU Broncos. They are his favorite team. Somehow, his grandpa got us tickets to the big game when they played Oregon State in Boise. We were SO excited and we were especially excited that we got to drive to Boise and see our Walker family!

College Gameday (from ESPN?) came to BSU so McKay and his best friend Paul got up at 5:30am and went to the stadium with all the crazy fans to get pumped for the game. I went back to sleep after he left, but at about 8:00 I heard his dad yelling upstairs “Oh my gosh…McKay!” The whole family circled around the TV and McKay was on ESPN! It was so much fun to see! Luckily, we recorded it, so we have a few pictures. See if you can spot him…

Later we went to the game, which was a BLAST! Thank you so much Grandpa P! 


















We did facials.






McKay made the best pizza.



This last Wednesday night I had a test to take for my American Epidemic class. We wanted to make a homemade pizza but I had to leave to get to school. Before I left, I got out the ingredients to make the dough and left my McKay with the task (I knew he could do it). I pulled into our parking lot when I got home and smelled the best smell ever. I walked into our apartment and there was McKay…standing there with the most amazing, perfect, homemade pizza. It was soooo yummy!! I have the best husband in the world.


Provo for West Indies Mission Reunion.

We got to go to Provo for McKay’s mission reunion. It was so much fun to be able to see his Mission President and his Mission President’s wife and all of McKay’s friends from the Caribbean! I loved sitting there and hearing their stories. They were all so happy to see each other and catch up. It was the best!





Today we saw a rainbow.

We didn’t think this looked real, but it was.




The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...