Sunday, July 30, 2017

7-30-17


This is one of my IS THIS REALLY MY LIFE moments. Have you ever washed a pile of your hair in a sink with laundry detergent?! One of my fiends gave this to me right after Cash was born. Who knew I would be washing my chemo wig with it . I hope I never give the false perception that trials should just be easy. They're not. They can stretch us. But I am learning they never have to be dark. We don't have to experience the opposing darkness to choose light. We can just choose light. We get to choose our focus. We can choose to be happy. Find the good. Laugh at the funny parts. The weird and awkward parts. The parts where we are standing in front of the mirror at 27 years old washing a nasty pile of hair in our sink with laundry detergent. I mean seriously. HOW IS THIS NOT FUNNY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...