Monday, September 4, 2017

My Kindie Boy


Oh Jax. Letting you off to school today felt a little bit like my heart was tearing out of my chest. It's like when you were a newborn and other people wanted to hold you- handing you off felt like I was handing off a part of me. This is kinda like that- sending you to school. I thought I would be depressed the entire morning, but watching you get dressed and put your little backpack on made me smile and my excitement for you just washed away the sadness. We held hands walking to your classroom and you stood in line with your classmates nervous and excited. I don't want you to go to school, but I am even more excited for the world to have your light in it. It's wouldn't be right if I didn't share you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...