Friday, December 14, 2012

When You Wake Up

If I had to think of my happiest time during the day, one of then would definitely be when you wake up in the morning. By the time it's morning, I miss you so much and I can't wait to pick you up and snuggle you. Sometimes you are sad in your crib, but usually, you are just talking and I can hear you from the other room. I love listening to you talk to yourself and then when I go in there, you sit up or stand up and smile. That's the best feeling in the entire world. When your dad is home, we always go into your room together to get you in the morning (or just from a nap) because it's one of our favorite things to do. We always make whoever is going to get you first wait for the other one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...