Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday









Tonight mommy is sick, so we're just hanging out in our bonus room, watching The Office. You have been playing with ice, opening-and-shutting the door and kicking your toys around. You even brought me some of my winter stuff from our closet! You are so cute, and I am trying not to smother your face with kisses, because I don't want to get you sick, but I really, really want to. You are develpong such a personality- you have since you were tiny- but it's coming out even more the older and older you get. You tease us, and look at us when you're about to do something nautghty, and when something is funny you throw your head back and laugh with your mouth open. You love to play with our phones and pretend like you're talking. Usually when dad is at work, you pick up my phone, hold it to your face and say "daaaa." It's hard to put you in bed sometimes because it is so fun to watch you play and get 10-second cuddles in. When you are in bed, things just change and I miss my little guy running around the room in his pjs. But we are about to put you to bed, soooooo

:)

(daddy said so.)

*1:21am update: After we said family prayer, you wanted me and I told you that you could lay and sleep on me. So I picked you up and we sat on the couch and you rested your head on my right shoulder (your spot) and we cuddled. You just laid there with your eyes open for a while, and then you fell asleep. Dad wanted to put you in your bed, but I said "five more minutes." So we cuddled until dad made me put you in your bed. He wanted you to get a good night's sleep, or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...