Thursday, August 16, 2012

My child played with a snake today

Today was very very busy. Jaxboy went to my mom's, while I helped a friend with her teeny tiny little  twin girls. Tiny little feet and fuzzy little shoulders made me realize what a big boy Jax actually is! (Okay...he's still a baby, but not a newborn.) 
Am I baby hungry now????? UMM. YES. So don't be surprised if you start seeing a little bump in future pics....kidding...I know, I know, McKay....we're "waiting for a little bit."





Sooooo another confession...


...while we were taking these pictures...we weren't being the "best" parents, and let Jax wander around a little bit. He was playing by some dirt and looked like a happy camper. After a little while, McKay walked over to see what he was playing with. 
There was a snake.
whoops.
not kidding.
DISGUSTING.
No lectures please, I have learned my lesson.

5 comments:

  1. WHAT AN IRRESPONSIBLE MOTHER, YOU LET YOUR CHILD PLAY???! HOW COULD YOU?

    jk, you look adorable and it was probably the time of jax's life. and his little nose already looks waaay better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh gosh, I hope you don't have poisonous snakes over there! Cause that would not have been good news here in Australia ;)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG with snake!! Lucky he didn't know how scary a snake can be :P

    Loved to know your blog, we have such cute photos, and your baby is really, really cute :)

    I'm following, of course ;)

    xoxo
    STYLE TRACES
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word. i've had baby fever for so, so long. it was really all i dreamt about...in elementary school. that sounds perverse, but you know what i mean -- that's at least when i started daydreaming about having matching outfits with a mini-me & what i'd name her. and her twin sister. just sayin'. i so wish robbie & i could have kiddos soon..but some health issues make it so we'll have to go the in-vitro route -- at least we have the option, but it's a lot of time & money. : / someday! by then i may have TOO many ideas though & i'll just have to have like 1000 kids at once. kidding. sorta. also, the hat looks good -- even if you had to stretch it out, it was worth it. : ) xo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...