Hmm. How should I put this...
Shirt/shirt: Urban; Shoes: Old Navy; Necklace: Nords
and I did not wear this today. Today is last night's pajamas, continued.
...today got off to a nightmare of a start.
Jax woke up mad and whined the entire morning. We are starting to implement a tiny bit of discipline (even using that word "discipline" in reference to my baby sounds wrong.) After about fit #3 I picked him up and calmly walked him upstairs to his crib and closed the door. I went back downstairs to clean and heard crying and banging for a few minutes. Then he went to sleep.
I cleaned and went upstairs to check on him about three times to make sure that the sleep was not concussion-induced (from the banging sound...which could have been head-banding.)
Anyways, on that lovely note I am going to change my attitude...
starting NOW :)
Here are a five things that I am very grateful for today:
1. Kisses from my baby boy...even if he bit my lip so hard that I started crying afterwards
(there were good intentions)
2. Pizza for lunch. Sometimes pizza just tastes really really good.
3. Husbands who never really take breaks (they come home for lunch, put your baby in their car seat, go pick up a pizza, come home, feed baby, clean bonus room, go back to work.)
4. Husbands who give really really long hugs when you need them the most (when you're crying in exhaustion/frustration/pain from your bleeding lip after your baby bites you)
5. Dads who stop by...just to say hi...just when you need it. Is it just mine, or do some dads just bring a calm, good, comforting feeling to a home? Mine does, and for that I am very grateful. Thanks for stopping by dad. :)