Today, I've lost it.
Look at my belt.
I am beyond, BEYOND tired.
Story of my life lately...I know.
- Today I actually woke up and was ready, on-time for church. This never happens. We got to sit in the soft seats. It was so comfortable. I almost fell asleep three times.
- McKay woke me up this morning by rubbing my feet. If you don't know me, you should know that foot rubs are my favorite thing EVER. Many boys feel weird about touching feet, but it is very possible to persuade them to do it. Persistence, girls.
- McKay's dad made the yummiest teriyaki beef. It's a Walker-side tradition to make Japanese food whenever we are together. It's something I always look forward to.
- McKay's parents took Jax today so we could have a couple hours alone. It was so nice. We called it our "date"
- McKay was SUPER touchy in public today. I can tell he's working on it. I have no problem with PDA. He does. Maybe I should try and have a little more class.
- McKay is so hyper right now.
- Jax is becoming wreckless. He is comfortable diving off of every surface in our house.
- I am making cinnamon rolls. The reason I am placing them in this category is because I probably average about three every time I make them. They are about 600 calories each.
- We watched this in Sunday School today. I love it. The problem is that it's my special time of the month and so I was overly emotional. Right after, I had to say the closing prayer- with my red face.
- I saw the guy at church today who always asks me to make a Green Bean Casserole. The problem is, I am not a huge lover of casseroles...or green beans. He's asked me every Sunday for about six months. I have to make a Green Bean Casserole this week.
- Next week I have no plans. NO PLANS. Oh my gosh I am so excited. I am going to watch so much TV and be so lazy, you won't even believe it! (but I will still get dressed...I know...)
- This Tuesday is our two year anniversary!
- Jax is so close to walking everywhere. It is so much fun to watch him. Right now he is dancing. If you already think you have seen the cutest thing in the world- you have to see this!
- McKay got a new soccer jersey from my mom. I cannot even tell you how excited I am for the retirement of his old one. He gives it SO much love. SO MUCH. It gets love almost every day.
(below: both same outfits...different days)
haha I love you McKay.