Saturday, July 21, 2012

"McKay, do you like my outfit?"

"Yes, I love it...
it doesn't match your attitude though."


It's true. I have been a little "on edge" today. I get that way when McKay leaves...and when I'm alone for three days with a child who is getting FOUR teeth in. Yes, it's four now.
I sure love that boy, but sometimes a mom just needs a break!
Is that bad? I kinda feel guilty saying it...

This guy makes it a whole lot easier though.


I kept saying "McKay, make me laugh" "Tell a joke!" (etc.)

Nothing worked.

Finally, he just started making fun of me and my flat bum.
(which you will NEVER see in pictures. It really is so flat.) 

That worked.


 I hope you are having the best weekend! See you tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Your outfit is adorable! And you are funny))) xo

    http://redinsidefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog. Loove to see the great pictures of your family and friends :)
    bijoux en fleurs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

    You guys look like you have such a wonderful family. And it seems to me you always have so much fun doing all these shots.

    You have a follower in me.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shirt is amazing! Aww, I hope little Jax feels okay soon! :( xx

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog! Super adorable xx
    Following you via GFC

    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THE POST, IT IS CUTE AND MAKES ME SMILE.. YOU MUST HAVE A SUPER FAMILY :) THANKS FOR DROPPING BY MY BLOG, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :)

    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where Fashion and Food collide!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great top, I am a lover of all things pink and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, that's ok! sometimes when i'm feeling grumpy, it helps to put on a really bright outfit. and a really great color of lipstick. it's a total pick-me-up. and it looks like it got you outside & laughing. so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks

    Here is my website: search engine optimization (http://seofornown4eva.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...