Monday, January 16, 2012

The Weekend

I spent a lot of time last week sitting on our couch in the family room pondering our wall color and what I could possibly decorate it with to force myself to like it. Friday morning before Jax woke up, I sat on the couch, eating my cereal, still trying to like it. The only thing I could think was that it reminded me of Adobe.


That's when I got a brilliant idea...we could paint it again!

I grabbed my paint wheel and decided on a new color, then I waited until McKay got home for his break to tell him the news.

He was so excited.

My husband loves to paint.


As you can see in the picture above, the room was the color of adobe. As you can see in the picture below, the new color was much better. 

 

I did all the trim and McKay rolled all the walls. We took turns entertaining Jax. Usually, painting a room turns into a weekend of exhaustion and grumpiness. This time, we spread it out for three days and we were a much happier family. 


Oh McKay, I really love you!


You really are the sweetest boy in the entire world. 


And I'm sorry that I exhaust you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...