Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Countdown!

I can't believe Christmas is in less than two weeks...LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! I am so excited.

Guess who is even more excited? McKay is...to open Jax's presents. He has not been able to contain himself. He already opened up the Bumbo. It's a good thing though...our chubby boy's little legs barely fit in there! So it's good we're starting to get some use out of it before Christmas!


Yesterday I completely finished with my Christmas tasks. Presents are sent, cards are out. The post office was insane. It took me 15 minutes just to park...but I am DONE. It feels SO good.

Jax has learned to get out of things by arching his back. One morning, while I was getting ready, he tried to arch his way out of his swing. Mission (almost) accomplished!


Just had to add this one in there... UM look at that face!


Still counting down to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...