Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Come on in!

WELCOME TO OUR HOME
{still a work-in-progress...I will post pictures as I finish the rooms!}



Little entryway




Family Room
(kitchen panels lying on the chair...haha)


Eating Area


Old buffet I found last week...I am in love with it!



Kitchen


Upstairs Bonus Room 
(pretty much our apartment in one room!)


Master


Jax's Nursery


My mom and I redid this armoire that my family has been passing around for years. It turned out perfect for Jax's room! Thanks mom!





And best of all...the cutest boy in the world lives here!...



...who is very excited for his first Halloween!






THANKS FOR COMING! 

1 comment:

  1. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! im :'( i didnt get to hold him an i leave tomm for cali

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...